Haven’t found an answer to your query?
SnDoll.com provides a secure, quick, and convenient shopping experience. We accept the following types of payment:
– Credit Card
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and other major credit cards are all accepted. To ensure that your money is safe, we employ the most advanced security standard, SSL.
Warm Tips: If your payment fails, please contact your bank to find out why and try again. Alternatively, you can re-order and pay with Paypal, which is incredibly convenient and always works. (It’s the most popular option.)
– Paypal Invoice
PayPal accepts debit and credit cards. To pay with a debit or credit card through PayPal, you do not need a PayPal account. Paypal’s buyer protection policy ensures that your transaction is completely secure.
– SEPA Euro Bank transfer
It is also secure to make bank transfer to our company bank account
– Paypal Invoice
After you choose Paypal invoice option and place order, our customer service will send you PayPal invoice within 24 hours. You can pay with PayPal Balance, Credit Card, Debit Card.
– Bank Transfer
Now we accept Euro and USD bank transfer, You can make your payment directly into our company Lithuania bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. We will arrange doll production once we received your payment in our account.
Firefox and Google Chrome are the greatest alternatives to Internet Explorer. Please refer to the following details if the same problem occurs.
- Do not honour: The bank refuses to accept the transaction. If the payment fails, contact your bank. Clearly state that the payment is yours and that it must be released. Please let us know after that, and we’ll resubmit the charge.
- High-Risk: In order to avoid any risks, the bank will need to do further verification.
Please email us a photo of your credit card to [email protected], and we will send it to the bank for verification before charging you again. (The middle number can be blocked.) Check to see if the last four digits are visible).
- Insufficient Money: At the time of the transaction, the account did not have enough money to finance the transaction amount.
- Limit Exceeded: The withdrawal limit on the account was reached during the attempted transaction.
Expired Debit or Credit Card: The card’s validity period has expired. You’ll need to use a different card this time. You submitted an invalid payment method or a typographical error in their credit card details.
- Invalid Expiration Date: You typed in an invalid payment method or mistyped the expiration date on your card. Request that you change their payment information and retry the transaction; if the problem persists, they should contact their bank.
Invalid CVV: Your transaction could be declined by the card issuer because you submitted an invalid security code or made a mistake in their card details. If the transaction is still being rejected, you’ll need to contact your bank.
- Depending on the location: because of the location you’re making the transfer, the bank declined.
- Bank Fraud Policies: Due to the bank’s fraud policies, the transaction was rejected.